Dimitris is the Principal of People Advisory Services and a Global Business Services innovator, with lengthy background in managerial and executive positions in the US and abroad. Offering expertise in HR Transformation, Global Shared Services Strategy and Digital HR implementation. Presently leading Intelligent Automation Services for HR and Payroll in the Americas.
- Design and Implementation of an Automated Global Finance department, leveraging Robotic Process Automation and Conversable Chatbots.
- Data and Solution Architect for the creation and refinement of a Behavioral analytics dashboard, aiming to prevent undesired employee attrition, in service to a Global Wealth Management Institution.
- Solution architect for the creation and industrialization of a Robotic Process Automation Cebter of Excellence, in service to a Global Diversified Products client.
- Design and implementation of Shared Service Center for a global financial institution towards centralization of all HR transactional and commodity type activities, while automating processes and eliminating redundancies.
- Global HR Transformational lead for a global 90+ countries company. Transformational areas were Payroll, Benefits, Recruiting, Business Partners, Compensation and Reporting.
- Program Manager for a 51 countries deployment of Workday HCM and Safeguard World International in service to a Life Sciences company.
- As Director of HR/Payroll Operations, implemented SaaS ADP Enterprise technology for large wealth management, investment banking and asset management business with 20,000+ employees that processes over 3.5 Billion USD gross payroll per annum.
- MS in Intl. Transportation and Business, Maritime College- State University of NY
- B of Business Administration (Finance and Investments),Baruch College-City University of NY